REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Registration for our upcoming season is now OPEN for the following categories:
- R4U (called "FUN1" in the registration system) for 2015 to 2019 birth years
- U10 (called "FUN3" in the registration system) for 2013 and 2014 birth years
- U12 (2011 and 2012 birth years)
- U14 (2009 and 2010 birth years)
- U16 (2007 and 2008 birth years)
- U19 (2004 to 2006 birth years)
In addition to registration for our regular season of ringette, you will also find registration for our pre-season camps and our regular season Power Skating Program.
The link for the online registration for all of the above can be found above under the "REGISTRATION" tab. In the registration system, please 'click' on "Clinics" to register for power skating and/or pre-season skates. Click on "Participants" to register for the regular ringette season.
***Please note*** for any player in ages U14 to U19 who intends on trying out for a team at the "A" level, you MUST register with Macdonald Ringette AND pay the $100 try out fee on or before July 15th. We will use your registration and fee payment to register those Wildfire players with the Centralized "A" Tryout Committee. Centralized Tryouts for "A" teams at those age groups will take place from September 8th to 20th. More information will be provided when it comes available.
Registrations will remain open from now until August 1st for all age groups. A $50 late fee will apply for any late registrants.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Macdonald Ringette Association would like to express our sincerest appreciation and thanks to Ringette Canada for selecting our application for the True Sport Gym Ringette Giveaway. MRA is the proud recipient of a full set of gym ringette equipment. We are excited to put the equipment to good use at our upcoming events. If local sports organizations or school programs wish to inquire about borrowing the equipment and Teacher's Manual, please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration for the upcoming 2022/2023 Ringette Season will open on June 15th! Stay tuned for more details!
- Interested in trying out for an 'A'-level team next year? MacRingette will be hosting an information webinar on Sunday, June 12th at 8pm, regarding the new centralized tryouts taking place in early September 2022 for the 'A' team formations across the province. During the webinar, we will also have information and a Q&A for anyone wanting to learn more about our 'A' level teams and commitment. MRA will be sending an email to our members in advance of the Webinar. In the meantime, for more information, please feel free to email: email@example.com!
2022 Annual General Meeting
April 24th - 4:30 pm
Oak Bluff recreation hall
Please join us for our AGM on April 24th at 4:30pm in the Oak Bluff Rec Hall. We are looking for volunteers to join our board! This is a great way for new families joining ringette to learn more about the sport! If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org